Asian Pulled Pork Spring Roll
Chesapeake Bay Catering Company.'s Exec. Chef Brian Bland is making Asian Pork Spring Rolls.
Ingredients:2 tbsp Asian 5 Spice
4 Spring Roll Wrappers
4 Fresh Limes
Cabbage and Carrots for Spring Rolls
¼ cups Ponzu Sauce
1 tbsp Fish Sauce
½ cup Hoisin Sauce
Directions:1. Lightly season pork shoulder with 5 spice and slow roast in a 250 degree oven for 10-12 hours until tender.
2. Pull pork to remove excess fat and season with five spice to taste. Salt and pepper to taste, then add fresh lime juice and 1/4 cup hoisin sauce.
3. Shred cabbage and carrot for spring roll.
4. Roll spring roll according to package.
5. Julienne fresh jicama and cucumber and season with salt and pepper, ponzu and cilantro
6. Combine ponzu, fish sauce and hoisin for sauce on plate.