Avocado Turkey and Southwest Burgers
Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill Chef Michael Ray made us their Avocado Turkey and Southwest Burgers.
Ingredients:Avocado Turkey Burger
Turkey Burger (Frozen)
Salt & Pepper
Avocado, slices 4 pc
Red Onion Rings
Jalapeno Jack Cheese
Grilled Fresh Jalapeno
Red Onion Rings
Directions:Avocado Turkey Burger
1. Spray the frozen burger on both sides with the oil.
2. Using shaker with pink lid, season frozen burger on each side with salt & pepper, and place on grill. Grill for approximately 4 minutes, with a quarter turn half way through to create grill diamond marks.
3. Spray the top of the burger with oil before flipping the burger over so it does not stick. Continue to grill burger to an internal temperature of 165ºF.
4. Using butter wheel, evenly apply clarified butter to top and bottom bun and place through the vertical toaster.
5. Place toasted bun bottom on large round plate. Place cooked turkey burger (165ºF) on bottom bun.
6. Place the garlic mayonnaise on the inside of the bun top and top with shredded lettuce, avocado slices, tomato, red onion and pickle chips. Place the bun top onto the pickle chips.
7. Place the Skewer into the top of the burger bun to hold burger intact.
1. Season burger on each side with Memphis seasoning and place on grill.
2. After 2 minutes turn the burger 90 degrees. After 2 minutes flip over the burger and cook for 2 more minutes. Turn 90 degrees and cook a further 2 minutes until cooked to desired temperature.
3. Place bun onto the butter roller and roll on the butter to both insides of the bun place in toaster.
4. Place cheese on burger until cheese is melted.
5. Place chipotle mayo and then the cooked burger on burger bun bottom on large plate at 6 o'clock. Place salsa on top of cheese.
6. Top with the grilled jalapeno.
7. Place shredded lettuce, tomato, red onion and pickle chips on top of grilled jalapeno. Place the bun top onto the pickle chips.
8. Place the Skewer into the top of the burger bun to hold burger intact.