Crab Cakes Benedict
Cyprus Grill's Chef Kyle Fowlkes made a brunch with Crab Cakes Benedict.
5 lbs. lump crab meat
2 T dry mustard
1 T old bay
6 T Parley minced
1 T salt /pepper
2 C Mayo
3 C Breadcrumbs
3 T worscteshire
3 T tabasco
4 Egg Yolks
8 oz Clarified Butter
Juice from 2 Fresh Lemons
1 oz White Wine
1) Combine all Wet ingredients and seasoning
except Crab in mixing bowl and mix well.
2) Add bread crumbs and Crab.
3) Fold mixture until it comes together, be sure
to Not overmix or BREAK up crab lumps.
1) Crack yolks into clean stainless steel bowl.
2) Add Wine & lemon Juice.
3) Whip over double boiler until desired
consistency is reached. (forming figure 8 and
internal temp of 160 degrees is reached)
4) Emulsify butter.