Fresh Avocado & Hummus Bruschetta
Baker's Crust owner John Stein and Chef Ray Penkalski creat their new Bruschetta Boards for us.
Ingredients:2 slices of Baker’s Crust rustic sour dough
1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp hummus
1 tbsp tomato jam
10 slices of avocado
½ cup watercress
Directions:1. Heat grill to 350 degrees
2. Brush each side of sourdough bread with olive oil
3. Grill the bread on each side for 45 seconds or until nice grill marks appear. We now refer to this as our bruschetta.
4. Spread 1tbsp of hummus on each slice of bruschetta
5. Evenly distribute the watercress on each slice of bruschetta
6. Spread ½ tbsp of tomato jam on each slice of bruschetta
7. Evenly lay 5 slices of avocado on each slice of bruschetta
8. Slice each bruschetta into 4 equal pieces